Sign Out

Discussion in '.NET' started by Nano_ammu, May 20, 2008.

  1. Nano_ammu

    Nano_ammu

    Joined:
    May 20, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    this is my first question in this forum.

    I have one application in asp.net 2.0 and i want to place one SignOut linkbutton in my page.

    What code i have to write to signout from an application.?

    is the logic will be like this?-just abandon the session and redirect to login page?

    Could anyone give the sample code

    Regards,
    Nano

    Nano_ammu, May 20, 2008