    with the real cert? If yes, if there a way to have it popup only once?
    Thanks for your help.

    TS

    ts, Sep 30, 2003

  2. ts

    VK Guest

    In this pop-up there is an option "Always trust...". If the end user turns
    it on before click Ok, the signer certificate will be added to the list of
    "super-trusted" certificates. After that all programs signed with this
    certificate will be granted by default without asking (and pop-up).
    It's purely the end-user decision, you have no control over it.

    VK, Sep 30, 2003

  3. ts

    ts Guest

    Hi,
    Thanks very much for your reply.
    Yes, when using the test cert, I did notice the checkbox in the popup.
    However, the checkbox only appears in the popup after I issued the
    "setreg 1 true" command.
    My understanding is that this command forces the client to trust the
    test root, which is pretty much the same thing as having my CA in the
    list of "Trusted Root CA" in my browser setting when I do get the real
    cert.
    So is it correct to say that the first time I get the popup with the
    REAL cert, I should have the checkbox?

    Rgds,
    TS

    ts, Oct 1, 2003