Signing SOAP Message with X509 certificate error-The handle is inv

Ele

I have a Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6 in standalone mode, .NET FrameWork,
Web Services 1.0 SP1.
When i trying signing a soap message the first time, the fallow error appear:

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The handle is invalid

The second time appear:

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was
unable to process request. --> Exception of type System.Web.HttpException was
thrown. --> Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --> The
security information supplied was not valid.

The same code work fine in other Windows 2003 Server.

ASPNET user have full permissions on the c:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys and c:\Windows\Temp
directories.

Which is the error?

Thanks For your help.

Excuse me my error languages, my primary language is Spanish.