signout and browser back button

Kruno

Hi !
My problem is :

I have a link on my secure part of web site with which user can signout...
Along with that below link is users name under which user signs in..
When user presses that link he is redirected to default
starting page and on the way I call the Session.RemoveAll,
FormsAuthentication.Signout...

But If I press BACK button on browser he is redirected to secure
page from which he camed WITHOUT signing in AGAIN

I think that that page stays written in browsers cache (although
i have html that sais "expire cahe")

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ??

Martin Dechev

Hi, Kruno,

Well, seeing the page should not be a problem I think.

You should make sure that you check the identity on every request in order
to avoid page processing for not identified (not authorized) users. So, even
if the user sees the page it will not be possible to post data or to
navigate (make new requests).

Hope this helps
Martin