    That would be great.

    Thanks,

    Chuck

    Charles A. Lackman, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Charles A. Lackman

    Phil Wilson Guest

    Run with a command line (or equivalent with API or script call):
    msiexec /i <path to msi> /q
    and there are a number of /q choices.
    An issue you might have is that VS setup projects default to "Just me"
    rather than "Everyone". You can detour this by editing the MSI file with
    Orca, the Property table: Change the FolderForm_AllUsers property to ALL and
    add a property ALLUSERS (case-sensitive) with a value of 1.
    --
    Phil Wilson
    [Microsoft MVP-Windows Installer]

    Phil Wilson, Feb 20, 2005

  3. Charles A. Lackman

    Fireface Guest

    Another option Charles is to remove the question pages from the setup.

    Fireface, Mar 15, 2005