[SilverLight]Article by Laurence Moroney on MSDN magazine

LVP

Oriane,

I downloaded the sample and added it as a virtual directory.
I Browsed to it and I got an error about _Default issue.
The problem was that it was pointing to ASP.NET 1.xxx so I changed it to use
ASP.NET 2.0

Now it runs with No Errors but my picture is Empty
I get No weather info just an Image Place Holder ( small square )

Have you been able to make it run yet??

Oriane

Hi LVP,

LVP said:
Now it runs with No Errors but my picture is Empty
I get No weather info just an Image Place Holder ( small square )

Have you been able to make it run yet??
No. The site is getting a png image file, and then I've got a empty place
holder like you...

Oriane

LVP

Oriane,

I tried to play around with this and now it is complaining I don't have the
correct version of Silverlight
So I junked it, I already spend about 1 hour.
Also I created an empty solution and has to add all references that were
missing, make sure you target ASP.NET 2.0 and what ever FrameWork
It is doable but I don't know what is supposed to be doing exactly.

Good luck.