    find the dang thing?

    Thanks.

    [win xp, SP 2, IE6, VS2005]

    Monty, Jul 21, 2007

  2. http://silverlight.net/forums/14.aspx

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Jul 21, 2007

  3. And, for ASP.NET-related Silverlight discussions, the ASP.NET Futures forum is at :

    http://forums.asp.net/1127.aspx

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 21, 2007
  4. Hi Monty,

    Currently SilverLight is still in alpha (1.1) and beta (1.0), and our MSDN
    Managed Newsgroup doesn't have a dedicated newsgroup for it yet. As John
    and Juan suggested, please use the forum, which is also monitored by
    Microsoft employees.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support