Silverlight question

Munna

Hi;

Is this the right forum for questions of silverlight on ASP.NET?

If so, is it possible for a Silverlight 2 application to trigger an
ASP.net/ASP.net AJAX event in the page it is embedded in?

If so how?

thanks - dave

david@[email protected]
Windward Reports --http://www.WindwardReports.com
me --http://dave.thielen.com

Cubicle Wars -http://www.windwardreports.com/film.htm

HI

Silverlight can communicate with javascript and vice/verse

http://blog.paranoidferret.com/index.php/2007/08/15/silverlight-and-javascript-interaction/

You can call a wcf service which is hosted in same web site...

Best of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
www.shatkotha.com

Steven Cheng [MSFT]

Hi Dave,

How are you doing.

As for SilverLight, so far there hasn't opened dedicated newsgroup for it.
All the community support resource are put in the SilverLight forum:

http://silverlight.net/forums/

some dev and support engineers will also monitor there. Actually, in a long
term view, we'll put more and more resource to web based forums(both
development or non-development community).

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

(e-mail address removed).