simple ajax question

joe

I am doing my first database web app with ajax. The getquerystring
returns myvar=something.
I would like to send multiple parameters inntead of one, how do i do
this?
thanks.
self.xmlHttpReq.send(getquerystring())

Randy Webb

joe said the following on 2/12/2007 4:10 PM:
I am doing my first database web app with ajax. The getquerystring
returns myvar=something.
I would like to send multiple parameters inntead of one, how do i do
this?
thanks.
self.xmlHttpReq.send(getquerystring())

Ummmm, if you can't figure out how to send multiple parameters, how did
you ever manage to figure out how to set up a web app with ajax?

marss

joe said:
I am doing my first database web app with ajax. The getquerystring
returns myvar=something.
I would like to send multiple parameters inntead of one, how do i do
this?
thanks.
self.xmlHttpReq.send(getquerystring())

xmlHttpReq.send("myvar=something&othervar=foo")