simple AnsiString to char* conversion

Mendon?a

I cant seem to find on borland help files anything about AnsiString to
char conversion. Just the opposite. Can u help me?

Ivan Vecerina

Mendon?a said:
I cant seem to find on borland help files anything about AnsiString to
char conversion. Just the opposite. Can u help me?

Wrong newsgroup. However, borland's class provides
the same member function as the standard std::string
class: c_str()

const char* ps = myStr.c_str();

Cheers,
Ivan

klaas

Mendon?a said:
I cant seem to find on borland help files anything about AnsiString to
char conversion. Just the opposite. Can u help me?
AnsiString x("dickheadsix");
char * f = x.c_str();
would do it