Simple audio library

Discussion in 'Python' started by Abhas Bhattacharya, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Which simple python audio library will you suggest for low level audio creation (for eg I want to create tones of different intensities and frequency continously and then record the whole sequence)? (Although a minimal audio library is ok, it would be better if you can tell me about a full-fledged audio library along with low level access)
    Abhas Bhattacharya, Dec 26, 2012
    1. Advertising

2. Abhas Bhattacharya

Xantipius Guest

On Dec 26, 5:07 am, Abhas Bhattacharya <>
    wrote:
    > Which simple python audio library will you suggest for low level audio creation (for eg I want to create tones of different intensities and frequency continously and then record the whole sequence)? (Although a minimal audio library is ok, it would be better if you can tell me about a full-fledgedaudio library along with low level access)

Check this list of packages: http://pypi.python.org/pypi
    Xantipius, Dec 26, 2012
    1. Advertising

3. On Wednesday, 26 December 2012 09:46:10 UTC+5:30, Xantipius wrote:
    > On Dec 26, 5:07 am, Abhas Bhattacharya <>
    >
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Which simple python audio library will you suggest for low level audio creation (for eg I want to create tones of different intensities and frequency continously and then record the whole sequence)? (Although a minimal audio library is ok, it would be better if you can tell me about a full-fledged audio library along with low level access)

>
    >
    >
    > Check this list of packages: http://pypi.python.org/pypi

Yes, I have seen a lot of them, that's why I asked some suggestion from someone who has used them/ has knowledge about them.
    Abhas Bhattacharya, Dec 27, 2012
    1. Advertising