Simple audio library

Abhas Bhattacharya

Which simple python audio library will you suggest for low level audio creation (for eg I want to create tones of different intensities and frequency continously and then record the whole sequence)? (Although a minimal audio library is ok, it would be better if you can tell me about a full-fledged audio library along with low level access)

Xantipius

Check this list of packages: http://pypi.python.org/pypi