    soup to nuts on ad management form $10.00 to $4900.00. Just want it simple.

    Thanks
    jeff

    Jeff Uchtman, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Jeff Uchtman

    Ray at Guest

    How about the ad-rotator component that is built into IIS?

    http://support.microsoft.com/search/?query=iis ad rotator

    Ray at work

    "Jeff Uchtman" <> wrote in message
    > Has anybody found a simple, no zone, banner ad management app? I just

    want

    Ray at, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Jeff Uchtman

    Jeff Uchtman Guest

    That works great Ray and its what I am presently using but I need simple, so
    simple the help desk can add a banner, upload the file, and set the start -
    stop date.

    Thanks
    Jeff

    Jeff Uchtman, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Jeff Uchtman

    James Monroe Guest

    this application uses zones but it does not get any simpler
    there interface is super easy to deal with

    I use it on my sites

    www.aspbanner.com

    James Monroe, Oct 8, 2003