Simple c++ program linker error

vijay21

hi all,

Plz tell me what is wrong with this simple code. I am trying to make a
dll of this file.
######Employee.cpp######
#using <mscorlib.dll>
using namespace System;

namespace DotnetIntro {
__gc __interface Person {
String* getName();
};

__gc class Employee: public Person {
private:
String* name;
String* department;
public:
String* getName() {
return name;
}
String* getDepartment() {
return department;
}
};
}

I am trying to make dll using the following commands:
cl /clr /c Employee.cpp
link -dll /out:Employee.dll -noentry Employee.obj

Thanks for any help...

Jack Klein

hi all,

Plz tell me what is wrong with this simple code. I am trying to make a
dll of this file.
######Employee.cpp######
#using <mscorlib.dll>

This is not C++. Find a .dotnet newsgroup in the
family.