Simple c++ program linker error

Discussion in 'C++' started by vijay21@gmail.com, Jun 4, 2005.

  1. Guest

    hi all,

    Plz tell me what is wrong with this simple code. I am trying to make a
    dll of this file.
    ######Employee.cpp######
    #using <mscorlib.dll>
    using namespace System;

    namespace DotnetIntro {
    __gc __interface Person {
    String* getName();
    };

    __gc class Employee: public Person {
    private:
    String* name;
    String* department;
    public:
    String* getName() {
    return name;
    }
    String* getDepartment() {
    return department;
    }
    };
    }

    I am trying to make dll using the following commands:
    cl /clr /c Employee.cpp
    link -dll /out:Employee.dll -noentry Employee.obj

    Thanks for any help...
    , Jun 4, 2005

  2. Rapscallion Guest

    if (question == Microsoft.related)
    goto Microsoft.group;
    Rapscallion, Jun 4, 2005

  3. Jack Klein Guest

    On 4 Jun 2005 10:19:44 -0700, wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > hi all,
    >
    > Plz tell me what is wrong with this simple code. I am trying to make a
    > dll of this file.
    > ######Employee.cpp######
    > #using <mscorlib.dll>

    This is not C++. Find a .dotnet newsgroup in the
    news:microsoft.public.* family.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com