Simple database for Sun ONE Studio 4, Community Edition and Java 2 Platform, Standard

C.W.M. Avontuur

As PHP an VBA programmer I am used to store my data in datbases. Now I
am new in programming with Sun ONE Studio 4, Community Edition and
Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition, v1.4.1_02, how can I use some kind
of (simple) database.

Andy Fish

that's a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string' question.

if you want SQL access from Java, the buzzword you need to know is JDBC.
just pick a database (oracle, mssql, mysql, whatever), then pick a jdbc
driver for it, read the JDBC documentation and you're away.

Andy