    I've e-mailed the author on this, but no response.

    Thankyou to anyone who can help me out.

    Mark
    Mark Creelman, Jan 22, 2004

  2. On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 03:25:37 +0000, Mark Creelman wrote:

    > I am attempting to use a database program that I downloaded from

    <snip>

    > I've e-mailed the author on this, but no response.

    You have a few options:

    1) email the author again

    2) write your own - this may be the best option, because a lot of the
    script that you can download have been written by those with little or no
    programming experience ... and even less experience with secure
    programming (for example: does the script have taint checking enabled
    ('-T' on the first line).

    3) pay someone else to do it for you - and make sure you get your money's
    worth out of it ;-)

    > Thankyou to anyone who can help me out.

    You're welcome.

    --
    Jim

    for more information.

    a fortune quote ...
    You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
    James Willmore, Jan 22, 2004