Simple & easy BUT urgent

Oussama Romdhane

hi everyone, I'm new here so hey there all !
I just want you guys to give me the necessary line codes to connect an access data base (.mdb) to a java program (I'm working on web services using the soap exchange method)
Thanks a lot
OR

Jeff Higgins

hi everyone, I'm new here so hey there all !
I just want you guys to give me the necessary line codes to connect an access data base (.mdb) to a java program (I'm working on web services using the soap exchange method)
Thanks a lot
OR
import java.sql.*;
class Scratch
try {
Connection c = DriverManager.getConnection("yourdatabaseurl");
} catch (Exception e) {}

Arne Vajhøj

hi everyone, I'm new here so hey there all ! I just want you guys to
give me the necessary line codes to connect an access data base
(.mdb) to a java program (I'm working on web services using the soap
exchange method)

With DSN:

Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:eek:dbc:Test");

DSN less:

Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:eek:dbc:;Driver={Microsoft Access Driver
(*.mdb)};Dbq=C:\\Databases\\Test.mdb;");

But now the important part: The JDBC ODBC bridge is known to
have problems - especially with concurrent usage. Web services
will typical be concurrent usage. I will strongly recommend
a different solution - maybe a different database.

Arne