Simple editor

Larry Charlton

Does anyone have any tips, hints, tricks, web sites, outright code for
creating a container that behaves like <div></div> does on a page when
editing the contents? Composite Control, Rendered, Region based editing,
templates, anything :)

Specifically I'd like it to obey CSS styling while editing as well as when
just viewing. And to look the same at run-time (or very nearly).