Simple Example Web 2.3 => EJB3.0 web.xml

Volker Raum

Hi all,
i am looking for a simple example of code and descriptor:
My Problem is:
I got a SessionBean according to EJB 3.0.

My Example is:

@Stateless ( name = "Facade" )
public class FacadeBean implements Facade

Very simple thing containing several methods exposed remotely (Facade ist the RemoteInterface).
@Remote
public interface Facade

My Problem is to access this session bean from a Servlet written according to Servlet Spec 2.3

Servlet and Session Bean are in a jar (SB) and a war (Servlet) file within the same ear application.

What i now need is a web.xml containing the correct <ejb-ref> tag for the session bean, and the
correct JNDI Lookup Code within the servlets code.

Anyone can help here ?
Do i need appserver (webserver) specific web.xml files or can it be done without it but working on
any Webserver(AppServer).

Greets
Volker