Simple Find Dialog Box Question

Steve Letford

Hi,
I work on 2 machines, work and home. When I do a CTRL+shift+F the dialogue
box opens, undocked at work. When I do the same at home it remains docked.

Is there a setting somewhere to ensure that the Find Dialogue box opens
undocked when I do a find.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

John Soulis [MSFT]

What happens if you do a CTRL +F ?
Thank you, John Soulis
Microsoft, ASP.NET

Steve Letford

Hi John,
I've discovered the issue.
When I look at the menu 'Edit/Find and Replace/Find in files.
It did not have the shortcut Ctrl+shift+F associated with it. I have now
customized my keyboard to assign the shortcut.

Thanks for your reply.

Steve

John Soulis [MSFT]

Glad you got it working now.