Simple friendly mail api (sntp / pop) ?

Jed

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a friendly hi-level Java email API? I'm looking
for something reliable that will give me a drop-dead simple API for
email activities: send/receive/store/html/attachments

I know I can use Sun's Javamail API, but I want something higher-level
than that. I'm sure there's lots of developers out there that have
implemented higher-level abstractions.

Basically, I just want to build the email client GUI in SWT (because
I'm convinced I can make something friendlier and pretties than Outlook
Express); and I don't want to re-invent the wheel when it comes to the
low-level guts.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jed