simple GUI framework - nothing fancy

Jason Lillywhite

I'm looking for a very basic GUI framework that would be useful for
beginners in the world of GUIs but not beginners to programming
necessarily. Something that would be very easy and clean for setting up
basic windows to run numeric programs.

I keep hearing about Shoes. Would that be a good option?

Thank you.

Intransition

I'm looking for a very basic GUI framework that would be useful for
beginners in the world of GUIs but not beginners to programming
necessarily. Something that would be very easy and clean for setting up
basic windows to run numeric programs.

I keep hearing about Shoes. Would that be a good option?

Yes.