Simple Instructions

Sigma

I have a home-network with XP Pro running
on one computer and want to setup a web site
on the XP machine so that I can setup ASP webs
with FP server extensions - and connect to them
from another home computer.

I find ALL the options - choices - selections
on IIs far to confusing - ( for my simple mind )

does anyone know of a site that offers very simple
STEP-BY STEP instructions and examples
( written in PLAIN english )

ken

Jeff Cochran

I have a home-network with XP Pro running
on one computer and want to setup a web site
on the XP machine so that I can setup ASP webs
with FP server extensions - and connect to them
from another home computer.

I find ALL the options - choices - selections
on IIs far to confusing - ( for my simple mind )

does anyone know of a site that offers very simple
STEP-BY STEP instructions and examples
( written in PLAIN english )

There *used to be* a simple article on IIS-Resources.com I think. I
say *used to be* since the site seems inaccessible at this time (asks
for password).

Jeff