    absolute? Am i doing something wrong, is it not possible for the drag and
    drop layout method now? If so how do you create complex layouts?

    Thanks
    Daniel, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Daniel

    Masudur Guest

    In
    vs2003

    it has
    now in
    2s2005

    no gridlayout....

    Masudur

    Masudur, Jan 24, 2007

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Why not? There anything wrong with grid layout?

    P.S. i found by adding grid layout line to the body it works as i wanted.

    Daniel, Jan 24, 2007
  4. Daniel

    bruce barker Guest

    grid layout only worked for for the machine the layout is done on. even
    when all users use IE, screen resolutions and font sizes caused problems.

    to see an example, using desktop properties->Apperance->Font size, pick
    large or extra large, then view your old grid based site.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jan 24, 2007