    Is there any simple .NET Chart Control (free) to produce simple bar graphs?

    Pointers will be very much appreciated!

    Don

    Don Wash, Jul 17, 2004

  2. Don Wash

    John Sivilla Guest

    There are a few of them here:

    http://asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=1&tabindex=2

    I used the WebChart control. It is easy to use and very powerful.

    hope this helps,
    John

    John Sivilla, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Don Wash

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Don Wash" <> wrote in

    > Hi There!
    >
    > Is there any simple .NET Chart Control (free) to produce simple bar
    > graphs?

    Download the VB.NET Resource Kit from Microsoft. You get a free copy of
    ComponentOne Studios Special Edition.

    Otherwise you can use Crystal Reports to create graphs - Crystal is free
    with VS.NET.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Jul 17, 2004