Simple? Pluggable architecture for POS, registration, "frequent buyers" etc?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Thomas G. Marshall, Oct 24, 2006.

  1. A friend of mine is making simple web pages for clients only interested in
    the basic web presence. She has bumped into a couple clients however that
    would like to branch into online purchasing, credit card transactions, and
    possible registration for automatic frequent buyer tabulation.

    Is there a simplistic (hopefully freeware) product out there to manage most
    of that that she could "plug into" her existing pages with only a minimum of
    difficulty?

    I'm a java engineer, so I cannot help her here, without actually doing the
    coding for her. This needs to be something she can do, and I'm unsure where
    to start looking. For example, she's very comfortable with HTML, but not
    with flash, if that helps any.

    Thanks

    --
    Very old classic: Three men check into a hotel: the
    room is $25 for the night. They each hand the bellhop
    Thomas G. Marshall, Oct 24, 2006