Simple problem need help

Ben

Hi, can anyone help me with this problem. I know it is really easy,
but I can't findout how to do it. I have code similar to the layout
below. Currently it draws a circle with a black border. How do I set
the fill colour and keep the black border?

Graphics g2 = (Graphics2D)g;

// Create a circle
Shape shape1 = new Ellipse2D.Double (40.0, 60.0, 70.0, 70.);

// Draw circle
g2.draw (shape1);

Thanks in advance.

Ben.

Paulus de Boska

Graphics2D g2 = (Graphics2D)g;
Shape shape1 = new Ellipse2D.Double (40.0, 60.0, 70.0, 70.);
g2.setColor(Color.yellow);
g2.fill(shape1);
g2.setColor(Color.red);
g2.draw (shape1);