Simple problem with beta 2.0

Wernfried Schwenkner

I've run an site with beta 1.0 without any problems. Today I've
installed Beta 2.0 and can't even run a simple empty page.

Creating an empty site, adding a Default.aspx form. This runs on the
temporary IIS started from within the studion.

But copying the site to the real IIS site, I get the error

Der Typ 'Default_aspx' konnte nicht geladen werden.
(Translation: The type '_Default' could not be loaded) within the line
CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

What am I missing?

TDAVISJR

If your aspx page is name Default.aspx, then usually your Inherits should be
something like Inherits="Default_aspx". The is what VS does by default.
Make sure your codebehind page is inheriting from the proper class.