Simple question about 'vbCrLf' is not declared

Guest

Hi,

I have a simple form that does nothing but emails the whatever user entered
in the form fields. The form is working fine and email sent. The problem I
am having is in te string that forms the body of the email. I just want to
insert line breaks using vbCrLf, but when I do that I get an error saying,

Compiler Error Message: BC30451: Name 'vbCrLf' is not declared.

The lins that gets highlighted is

objMM.Body = "First Name: " & txtFirstName.Text & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Last
Name: " & _

To see what I am doing, I have pasted to the code from the code behind file.
As you can see I am using VB and C#. I would appreciate if you can give me
some idea as why vbCrLf is not working.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Option Explicit On
Option Strict On

Imports System
Imports System.IO
Imports System.Web.UI.WebControls
Imports System.Data
Imports System.Data.OleDb
Imports System.Web.Mail

Public Class sendForm : Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected WithEvents txtFirstName As System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
Protected WithEvents txtLastName As System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
Protected WithEvents txtCompany As System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
Protected WithEvents txtTitle As System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
Protected WithEvents txtPhone As System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
Protected WithEvents txtEmail As System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
Protected WithEvents txtReferrer As System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
Protected WithEvents btnSubmit As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button

'Public Const microsoft.visualbasic.Constants.vbCrLf as String =
Microsoft.VisualBasic.ControlChars.vbCrLf

Sub Submit(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

Dim objMM as New MailMessage()
objMM.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
objMM.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
objMM.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html
objMM.Priority = MailPriority.Normal
objMM.Subject = "Form details"

'Set the body
objMM.Body = "First Name: " & txtFirstName.Text & vbCrLf & vbCrLf &
"Last Name: " & _
txtLastName.Text & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Company: " &
txtCompany.Text & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"Title: " & txtTitle.Text & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Phone: " &
txtPhone.Text & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"Email: " & txtEmail.Text & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Referrer: " &
txtReferrer.Text & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"Timestamp: " & DateTime.Now() & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "IP address: " &
Request.UserHostAddress()

SmtpMail.SmtpServer = ""
SmtpMail.Send(objMM)
End Sub