Simple Question about VS2005 text editor

Victor

Hi guys
I have a small question abou the vs2005's text editor. in my text editor,
any space or tabs become little dot. i forget what shortcut i pressed.It
looks not right to me at all. Can anyone knows how to turn it back?
I am using vs2005+resharp3.0
Cheers
Victor

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Victor,

From your description, in your VS 2005 IDE, all the spaces will become dot
when you input them, correct?

As for the text editor, do you mean the html editor for webpage or for code
editor? Also, have you installed any IDE extensions/add-on that will help
customize the editing experience? Anyway, a common approach for such
behavior is reset or reimport the IDE settings. You can do it through the
following menu:

Tools---> Import and Export Settings...

Also, if you have another workable normal VS 2005 machine, you can try
import the settings from that one(save it first).

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead