Simple question (insert event)

km

This question is so simple and, yes, im stupid : (

I installed Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 7.0 (Framework 1.0) and i DONT KNOW
how to insert events for button or similar : (

I know that Microsoft VS 2003 has "lightning"-icon in properties-toolbar and
clicking on this icon i get window with events to choose, but in my VS 7.0
this icon dont exist and i searched for it and i looked in all menues and
customizing options, but i simply dont know how to get window that shows
events to choose (an example, i want that button has event MouseDown and
similar)...

I could write events manually but its much more simple to choose it from a
list... and that kind of list i CANT find... please help me...

and i allow you to make yourself funny about me... i deserve it : (

Eric Marvets

Depends on the language, are you using VB.NET or c#?

--
Eric Marvets
Principal Consultant

the bang project

<shameless self promotion>

Email (e-mail address removed) for Information on Our Architecture and
Mentoring Services

</shameless self promotion>

km

I have noticed that in C#-project i HAVE "lightning"-icon (in
properties-toolbar) that opens events-list, and in VB.NET-project this
"lightning"-icon DONT EXIST. Why? Where is event-list in VB.NET-interface?
How to open/get it?

Please help... : (

Guest

km

Drag and drop a button control from the tool box on to a form and then double-click on the button. This will take you to button_click event. This takes you to the code window and you find a drop down list of events for the form as a whole and for each control on the form

I hope this is what you are looking for

Regards