Simple Question - Sizing panelGrid (pek:Beginner)

Discussion in 'Java' started by pek, Mar 15, 2006.

  1. pek

    pek Guest

    OK..I am using panelGrid for a table..

    <h:panelGrid columns="3">
    <f:facet name="header">
    <h:eek:utputText value="Test" />
    </f:facet>
    <h:eek:utputText value="Test" />
    <h:eek:utputText value="Test" />
    <h:eek:utputText value="Test" />
    <f:facet name="footer">
    <h:eek:utputText value="Test" />
    </f:facet>
    </h:panelGrid>

    So..although this outputs a table as I like it..I want to configure the
    "sidebar" with a certain width like <td width="">....
    Any help..?

    pek, Mar 15, 2006