    contentplaceholder.

    Thank you in advance.

    Shailesh Patel.
    Shailesh Patel, Nov 10, 2006

  2. unless you use frames or ajax you can't. the page could use webclient, call
    the page and render the html in the content holder.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Nov 10, 2006

  3. Thank you very much, Bruce.

    "bruce barker (sqlwork.com)" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Shailesh Patel, Nov 10, 2006
  4. Shailesh Patel

    seigo Guest

    Hi,

    You add manage controls inside contentplaceholder:

    ASPX:

    <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1" runat="server"
    OnClick="LinkButton1_Click">LinkButton</asp:LinkButton><br />
    <asp:contentplaceholder id="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="server">
    </asp:contentplaceholder>

    CS

    protected void LinkButton1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

    ContentPlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(Page.LoadControl("~/UserControls/WebUserControl.ascx"));
    }

    Please notice that page will be refreshed. To avoid it you can use AJAX
    components.

    Alexander Kleshchevnikov
    www.klalex.com

    """Shailesh Patel ÐÉÓÁÌ(Á):