Simple questions by a beginner

superpippo

I'm a new Visual Studio .NET 2003 user.
I use it to programm in Visual C++.
I' a novice about C++ and Visual Studio.

I have stupid problems:

How can i compile a single file?
How can i exec a single file?
What is the command of the compilator to use in the windows shell?
Which is the directory with header file (c++) ?

I lost a lot of time search in internet but I have not fount nothing.
I'm a disgrace beacause I ask it, but I need an answer.

I'm sorry if this messagge is OT for you

Jim Langston

superpippo said:
I'm a new Visual Studio .NET 2003 user.
I use it to programm in Visual C++.
I' a novice about C++ and Visual Studio.

I have stupid problems:

How can i compile a single file?
How can i exec a single file?
What is the command of the compilator to use in the windows shell?
Which is the directory with header file (c++) ?

I lost a lot of time search in internet but I have not fount nothing.
I'm a disgrace beacause I ask it, but I need an answer.

I'm sorry if this messagge is OT for you

Please post in a microsoft vc newsgroup with these questions, such as:
microsoft.public.vc.language.

Thank you.