Simple Required Field and Range Validator Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Mauricio Bastos, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. Hi there !

    I have a required field validator and a range validator on a page , working
    perfectly on my Development Servers.
    Anyway it doesnt work on my Production Server. It simply doesn´t validate
    the field or require the field.
    Well, I copied the compiled page and found a difference :

    Development : <span type="Date" dateorder="dmy"
    Production : <span type="Date" dateorder="mdy"

    The servers compiled the same page in different ways.

    WebConfig files are identic.
    Windows 2000 Server
    ..NetFrameWork 1.1
    IIS 5.0