Simple shopping cart with JavaScript

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Tony, Aug 1, 2004.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    could anyone help me with this ?

    I want to set up a very simple "shopping cart" which I have done before but
    can't remember how I did it.

    Put simply, when the user clicks "buy", they are sent to a form that has the
    item's description and price already pre-filled.

    For example, is they buy an apple that is $1, they would be sent to a form
    that had all the usual fields such as name, address etc but the apple and $1
    would already be written to the form.

    I don't have access to a server that can do ASP or PHP and I know that this
    can be done with JavaScript.

    Any ideas ?

    thanks in advance

    tony