    links on left and content on the right? Hopefully that does not use css
    file.

    Matt

    Matt, Oct 24, 2005

    http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=TwoColumnLayouts

    > Hopefully that does not use css file.

    Why do you want to avoid using a presentation language for presentation?

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Matt wrote:
    > Does anyone have or know of a simple template with a graphic banner at top,
    > links on left and content on the right? Hopefully that does not use css
    > file.

    google "html templates" But you will probalby be hard pressed to find
    one (especially a good one) that does not use CSS.

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Matt

    Matt Guest

    >> Does anyone have or know of a simple template with a graphic banner at
    >> top, links on left and content on the right?

    > http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=TwoColumnLayouts

    This is great, thanks.

    >> Hopefully that does not use css file.

    > Why do you want to avoid using a presentation language for presentation?

    My bad. I just wanted simple to start with.

    Matt

    Matt, Oct 24, 2005