simple vhdl alarm clock

Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi guys
I finally finished my full clock in vhdl. Im trying to integrate a simple alarm system....I will use the push buttons to setup the set time for the alarm. I dont think that will be too difficult. The hard part is the sound. How do i generate it? I want maybe something simple at a particular time...if you can provide a nit-bit of something to give me a good idea, ill appreciate a ton!:driver: