    http://simpleai.readthedocs.org/
    https://github.com/simpleai-team/simpleai
    twitter: @machinalis
    Elias Andrawos, Jan 16, 2013

  2. Elias Andrawos

    alex23 Guest

    On Jan 17, 8:01 am, Elias Andrawos <> wrote:
    > SimpleAI is an easy to use lib implementing in python many of the
    > artificial intelligence algorithms described on the book "Artificial
    > Intelligence, a Modern Approach"

    Thanks for this, it looks great. One question: I couldn't find any
    mention of what Python versions are supported? 2 only? Late 2? 3?

    Cheers!
    alex23, Jan 17, 2013

  3. Elias Andrawos

    Guest

    On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:38:12 PM UTC-3, alex23 wrote:
    > On Jan 17, 8:01 am, Elias Andrawos <> wrote:
    >
    > > SimpleAI is an easy to use lib implementing in python many of the

    > > artificial intelligence algorithms described on the book "Artificial

    > > Intelligence, a Modern Approach"

    > Thanks for this, it looks great. One question: I couldn't find any
    >
    > mention of what Python versions are supported? 2 only? Late 2? 3?
    >

    > Cheers!

    Hi!

    We currently support "late 2" versions of python (we have tested it under 2..7). But there are plans to make it compatible with python 3, it shouldn't be very difficult :)

    --
    fisa - Juan Pedro Fisanotti
    , Jan 17, 2013