simpleType/complexType not being enforced

Discussion in 'XML' started by JamesG, Apr 19, 2007.

  1. JamesG

    JamesG Guest

    Hi all,

    In my WSDL, I have several constraints on the data structure. The
    problem is, they aren't being enforced.
    Take the following two as an example.

    <xsd:simpleType name="consTokenType">
    <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
    <xsd:pattern value="[a-z0-9]{32}"/>
    </xsd:restriction>
    </xsd:simpleType>

    <xsd:simpleType name="statusType">
    <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
    <xsd:enumeration value="enroute"/>
    <xsd:enumeration value="delayed"/>
    <xsd:enumeration value="instorage"/>
    <xsd:enumeration value="pendingcustoms"/>
    <xsd:enumeration value="missing"/>
    </xsd:restriction>
    </xsd:simpleType>

    Am I missing something really simple??