    me the chinese character correctly... This behaviour must be on site (asp
    pages)

    Thank you!

    Paulo, Aug 10, 2009

  2. Use UTF-8 Encoding(<meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;
    charset=UTF-8">)
    and set Session.CodePage=65001

    BR;
    Mex

    "Paulo" <> kirjutas sõnumis news:
    #...

    Meelis Lilbok, Aug 11, 2009

  3. Paulo

    Paulo Guest

    Tried it, but shows a lot of "????" interrogations on the page. I dont know
    if there's something to be set on the server (my development machine)
    running XP SP3 and SQL2k8...

    Paulo, Aug 11, 2009
  4. Paulo

    Paulo Guest

    Hi, I got it... when I did a loop on the sql table using asp.net
    SqlDataReader it responsed to screen (browser) the characterers correctly.

    But my system is using classic asp. And it is not working... I have to read
    some articles to try something on old platforms like asp, maybe it's not
    prepared.

    Paulo, Aug 11, 2009
  5. Paulo

    Tang Heng Guest