Simplistic URL Rewriting

Smithers

Is there some way to implement a simplistic version of URL rewriting so that
I don't have to do it for an entire Web site?

I currently maintain a site with URL to a page that looks like this:
http://www.MySite.com/udx/UX01.aspx?pageid=199

I would like to be able to tell people over the phone to go to that page,
but without that long URL.

I'd like to tell them to go to
"MySite.com/PayOnline"
or
"MySite.com/PayOnline.aspx"

But I don't want to implement URL rewriting throughout the site, and the
original long URL needs to continue working.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Guest

Smithers pisze:
I currently maintain a site with URL to a page that looks like this:
http://www.MySite.com/udx/UX01.aspx?pageid=199
[..]
I'd like to tell them to go to
"MySite.com/PayOnline"
or
"MySite.com/PayOnline.aspx"

http://www.urlrewriting.net/en/Default.aspx

For me this is good (maybe even the best one) solution.

Best regards,
Boguslaw Fajahttp://zymen.net

http://weblogs.asp.net/fmarguerie/archive/2004/11/18/265719.aspx