Simulate webform inheritance without using master pages

Pedro Mir

Hello!

I have read inheritance in ASP.NET is possible in code files, not in web
forms files. I need to create many folders but using the same webforms. How
can I deploy this so I have only one file, and others copy of, or
inheritance of this only one file?. In the meantime, the only one solution I
see is copy the files manually. The problem is when I make a change to the
original files, I should copy this to others folders again manually.

Thanks,

Pedro