    the purpose? I was using Modelsim till date. I dont think Modelsim
    would recognize the Xilinx cores.
    Your comments would be appreciated.
    FPGA, Mar 13, 2008

  2. FPGA

    hilal

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    you could always download Xilinx ISE 9.2i Webpack which is a free version (don't contain all the models of their FPGA cores).

    Then you can use the XST simulator built in ISE 9.2i, which should recognize the cores if you have the following packages:

    library UNISIM;
    use UNISIM.VComponents.all;

    EDIT--- sorry I don't know how you would include these packages in Verilog, this is VHDL code.
    hilal, Mar 13, 2008