    frame but this doesnt make any difference.

    Any help or ideas would be very much appreciated!!

    Kate

    Kate, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Sorry,
    what is jcsp?

    Dimitri Ognibene, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Kate

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "Kate" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi I am currently creating a program using JCSP,
    >
    > I am using a frame and an active canvas working in parallel and I have
    > a simulation taking place in the frame. It all works apart from one
    > thing - the simulation only appears in the frame if you click on the
    > border of the frame (as if to resize it). I have tried resizing the
    > frame but this doesnt make any difference.

    Do you do all the appropriate stuff, like packing the frame, setting
    preferred sizes instead of absolute sizes, using layout managers where
    appropriate, etc?

    If you want more specific advice, you'll probably have to include an
    SSCCE. To shorten the code, perhaps you can eliminate the JCSP stuff and
    just have your "simulation" alternate between drawing a red and blue
    rectangle.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Apr 26, 2006