    A.Vazquez
    G&D
    SystemDevelopment

    ALuPin, Feb 19, 2004

  2. ALuPin wrote:
    > I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM
    > IDT71V256SA.
    >
    > Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?

    Check the IDT web site. They have models available for most of their
    parts. If they don't have one, find an equivalent part from a competitor
    (like Cypress) and look there for a model.

    However, if this is a simple, standard async SRAM, you may not find a
    model since the operation is so simple. If this is the case, check for a
    generic model at the Open Cores site.

    Tim Hubberstey, Feb 19, 2004

  3. ALuPin

    FMF Guest

    Also try the Free Model Foundry at
    http://www.eda.org/fmf/wwwpages/libraries.html

    I don't see this particular part there but there might be something
    close including a raft of generic sram models.

    FMF, Feb 22, 2004