Simulation Problem

mgonullu

Hello all,
I have designed an advanced arithemetic unit (+ - / * sqrt) using both
vhdl and schematics with xilinx 6.3SP2. I have simulated the design
using Modelsim 5.8c XE. The results was satisfying for behavioural
simulation but not ok with place nad route or post map simulation (the
output is invariant ="0000" all the time".
So any one could help me?

Mike Treseler

mgonullu said:
The results was satisfying for behavioural
simulation but not ok with place nad route or post map simulation (the
output is invariant ="0000" all the time".

Consider posting your behavioural code as is, for comments.
Consider writing a vhdl-only version that infers
the vendor-specific portions of your design.

-- Mike Treseler