sincerelyyours [email protected] e-Enjoy

Ministries In Faith

Dear Craig,

Good Morning.

This comes to tell you the following: Of all the men out here, you are
of the very few who are trying to do something. I don't know exactly
what it is that you do but i know for sure that you are trying to
accomplish something. Hopefully, GOD willing, it will be big. I
commend you for what I said above but also because it is my
observation that you mention the word " Blessing(s)" a lot, which says
that you seek the Lord's favor in all things. one with such a
disposition is from good cloth. You ( seem to ) know that to deserve
GOD'S blessing, you must do the things that are acceptable to Him.
Don't change. Please find enclosed a story titled Please Net Cast it
for me? " TESTIMONY " Soon after he resumed leadership of the
Celestial Host, the King said to his sons one evening that we were all
home: " Next Saturday, I want you all here. I'd like to introduce you
to my specials forces. " Than Saturday came , it was early evening
when, together, we entered the hall. What I saw surprised me. Father
had invited all the downtrodden of the kingdom. The crippled were
there, and the hungry. The mentally challenged had gathered in the
palace, along with the homeless who had come in numbers to enjoy a hot
meal. The king's firstborn son looked at this crowd and thought it to
be a bad joke. He left immediately. The third one stayed moment then
excused himself. The evening was old when the last born of the king's
sons retired for the night. The king was paying attention. He soon
realized that I was enjoying myself ans was going to go the distance.
Calling me near, he said: " Take care of them" and left. Two days
later, the king called me again. "There's a meeting here tonight. Be
there, he said simply. This time, it was the sort of of state dinner
my brothers would have enjoyed but the king did not care to notify
them. He had invited the notables of the kingdom. They came all
glittered up. The king addressed them in a speech of few words: " I
would like you all to roam the kingdom with only the clothes on your
back and a walking staff. This, in my judgment, is the best way for
you all to know the real states of the land and the people. Sleep
under the stars and expect me to provide for you. there are things to
learn. I want you to learn them. When you return home, you will resume
nobility." CRAIG " Unfortunately I'v been forced to sleep on a New
York City sidewalk, due to the fact THAT OUR SOCIETY CATERS TO THOSE
WITH MONEY, AND IGNORES THOSE OF US WHO ARE DESPERATELY TRYING OUR
BEST TO HELP OURSELVES WITH OUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM OUR GOVERNMENT "
A Letter as i awoke:
was given to me today by a on looker.
And this is what it says
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2719d11f99&view=pt&search=sent&msg=124defc03f67276a
Dear Craig,
Good Morning.
This comes to tell you the following:
Of all the men out here, you are of the very few who are trying to do
something. I don't know exactly what it is that you do but i know for
sure that you are trying to accomplish something. Hopefully, GOD
willing, it will be big.
I commend you for what I said above but also because it is my
observation that you mention the word
" Blessing(s)" a lot, which says that you seek the Lord's favor in all
things.
one with such a disposition is from good cloth. You ( seem to ) know
that to deserve GOD'S blessing, you must do the things that are
acceptable to Him. Don't change. A USCOS PRODUCTION
<[email protected]>, Eileen Rrivera
Craig Oral Somerford <[email protected]>, Google Alert
<[email protected]>, { Jobs } <[email protected]>, HELP IS HERE
<[email protected]>