Single Application Instance Example

Chris Lambacher

Does anyone know of an example of how to make a Python program only
run a single instance. I am specifically looking for examples for
win32.

I think I should be able to do this with win32all but the method is
not obvious. Preferably I would like to be able to get a handle to
the already running instance so that I can push it to the foreground
as well.

Thanks
-Chris

DeRRudi

Whit this mutex is it possible when an instance is running in
background and you try to open a new instance. you cancel it and show
the first?

Greetz