    Transfer session objects or a possible way to share them?
    It seems using cookies is the only solution to me but it is not handy...
    thx...

    Can Uzun, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Can Uzun

    Matt Guest

    I'd be interested in seeing if there is a way, but Im guessing you really
    need a 3rd domain, a login server, that the user logs in to, and then
    provides a ticket saying that they are logged in. Then each domain refers to
    the login server to see if a user is registered. If so, it can write its own
    cookie back to the user, if not, redirect them to the login servers pages to
    login ?

    Matt

    Matt, Jun 23, 2005