Single Login To Multiple Domains

Can Uzun

Hi;
i have this problem...
People login to www.domain1.com first and then if necessary they are
redicected to secure.domain2.com for SSL issues. I use dotnets forms
auth and store user information in session so users must again log in to
secure.domain2.com
Is there any easy ways to solve this problem?
Transfer session objects or a possible way to share them?
It seems using cookies is the only solution to me but it is not handy...
thx...

Matt

I'd be interested in seeing if there is a way, but Im guessing you really
need a 3rd domain, a login server, that the user logs in to, and then
provides a ticket saying that they are logged in. Then each domain refers to
the login server to see if a user is registered. If so, it can write its own
cookie back to the user, if not, redirect them to the login servers pages to
login ?

Matt