    Ex of this site is http://www.brizk.com/
    I am new to use javascript.So can anyone suggest me which plugin
    should we use for this type of navigation.

    swetha, Jun 29, 2010

  2. swetha

    Evertjan. Guest

    swetha wrote on 29 jun 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > I want to javascript plugin for single page navigation.i.e All the
    > content lies in 1 page.
    > Ex of this site is http://www.brizk.com/
    > I am new to use javascript.So can anyone suggest me which plugin
    > should we use for this type of navigation.

    What is a "javascript plugin"?

    > single page navigation.i.e All the
    > content lies in 1 page.

    Why would you need Javascript for that?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 29, 2010

  3. swetha

    swetha Guest

    then how can i do that,without using any plugin?

    swetha, Jun 29, 2010
  4. swetha

    Evertjan. Guest

    swetha wrote on 29 jun 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > then how can i do that,without using any plugin?

    Do what?

    What is a plugin?

    [please always quote on usenet, this is not email]

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 29, 2010
  5. swetha

    swetha Guest

    ok ,u dnt know whats a plugin. ok

    Then how can i get solution for my problem

    swetha, Jun 29, 2010
  6. Am 2010-06-29 11:47, swetha meinte:
    > then how can i do that,without using any plugin?

    I suppose you mean "library". Then how can I do that without using a
    library. Easy: Learn browser scripting. Even when using libraries you
    should have a clue what you are doing.

    Gregor

    --
    http://www.gregorkofler.com

    Gregor Kofler, Jun 29, 2010
  7. Am 2010-06-29 13:32, swetha meinte:
    > ok ,u dnt know whats a plugin. ok
    >
    > Then how can i get solution for my problem

    Lear to post on usenet. Learn to ask smart questions. Learn Javascript.
    Or leave for some "browser scripting forum".
    Well, looking for solutions without the slightest clue is...erm... Let's
    hope you don't get paid for this job.

    --
    http://www.gregorkofler.com

    Gregor Kofler, Jun 29, 2010
  8. On Jun 29, 12:34 pm, Gregor Kofler wrote:
    > Am 2010-06-29 11:47, swetha meinte:
    >
    >> then how can i do that,without using any plugin?

    > I suppose you mean "library". Then how can I do that
    > without using a library. Easy: Learn browser scripting.
    > Even when using libraries you should have a clue what you
    > are doing.

    Isn't the issue here not a question of needing to learn javascript,
    but rather one of needing to learn HTML (and so not an appropriate
    question for this group). The OP does not appear to be aware of how to
    use a fragment identifier in a hyperlink to refer to another part of
    the same document, and so is looking for a complex (and inevitably
    unreliable) scripted means of doing what HTML does naturally.

    Richard.

    Richard Cornford, Jun 29, 2010
  9. swetha

    SAM Guest

    Le 6/29/10 9:25 AM, swetha a écrit :
    > HI,
    >
    > I want to javascript plugin for single page navigation.i.e All the
    > content lies in 1 page.
    > Ex of this site is http://www.brizk.com/
    > I am new to use javascript.So can anyone suggest me which plugin

    a plugin ? 17 JS files help that "page" trying to work ... !

    seen in the code :

    > should we use for this type of navigation.

    in the css (1080 lines !!!) :

    font-family:
    "droid-sans-1","droid-sans-2","droid-sans-1","droid-sans-2","Myriad Web
    Pro","Myriad Pro",Tahoma,Arial;

    what could be that font "android" ?

    More than 100ko only for 3 of the background images

    some other infos about that "page" ?

    Here you are:

    line 8 column 103 - Erreur: end tag for "link" omitted, but OMITTAG NO
    was specified
    line 8 column 8 - Info: start tag was here
    line 36 column 80 - Avertissement: cannot generate system identifier for
    general entity "v"
    line 36 column 80 - Erreur: general entity "v" not defined and no
    default entity
    line 36 column 81 - Erreur: reference to entity "v" for which no system
    identifier could be generated
    line 36 column 79 - Info: entity was defined here
    line 36 column 84 - Erreur: required attribute "type" not specified
    line 75 column 97 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 100 column 89 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 123 column 94 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 124 column 90 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 125 column 88 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 126 column 92 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 156 column 93 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 229 column 89 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 277 column 89 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 420 column 48 - Erreur: value of attribute "type" cannot be
    "slider"; must be one of "text", "password", "checkbox", "radio",
    "submit", "reset", "file", "hidden", "image", "button"
    line 429 column 37 - Erreur: required attribute "rows" not specified
    line 429 column 37 - Erreur: required attribute "cols" not specified
    line 468 column 74 - Erreur: required attribute "alt" not specified
    line 424 column 23 - Info: reference to non-existent ID "price"

    enjoy !

    --
    sm

    SAM, Jun 29, 2010
  10. Am 2010-06-29 14:03, schrieb Richard Cornford:

    [snip]

    > Isn't the issue here not a question of needing to learn javascript,
    > but rather one of needing to learn HTML (and so not an appropriate
    > question for this group). The OP does not appear to be aware of how to
    > use a fragment identifier in a hyperlink to refer to another part of
    > the same document, and so is looking for a complex (and inevitably
    > unreliable) scripted means of doing what HTML does naturally.

    After looking at his "sample" link (at last) - yes, you are absolutely
    right. (Though he might return, looking for a "plugin" for the scroll
    effect...)

    Gregor

    Gregor Kofler, Jun 29, 2010
  11. swetha

    swetha Guest

    omg...

    I want the scrolling effect of brizk.com site .

    So i have to any plugin of jquery.Sowhich plugin/library should i use?

    swetha, Jun 29, 2010
  12. On Jun 29, 1:24 pm, Gregor Kofler wrote:
    > Am 2010-06-29 14:03, schrieb Richard Cornford:
    > [snip]
    >
    >> Isn't the issue here not a question of needing to learn
    >> javascript, but rather one of needing to learn HTML (and
    >> so not an appropriate question for this group). The OP
    >> does not appear to be aware of how to use a fragment
    >> identifier in a hyperlink to refer to another part of
    >> the same document, and so is looking for a complex (and
    >> inevitably unreliable) scripted means of doing what HTML
    >> does naturally.

    > After looking at his "sample" link (at last) - yes, you are
    > absolutely right. (Though he might return, looking for
    > a "plugin" for the scroll effect...)

    Ah, so the desire is for something that will slow down and generally
    interfere with navigation within a page. Sounds like a JQuery plug-in
    is precisely what is wanted ;-)

    Richard.

    Richard Cornford, Jun 29, 2010
  13. swetha

    Scott Sauyet Guest

    On Jun 29, 8:34 am, swetha <> wrote:
    > omg...

    This is USENET. Get used to it! :)

    > I want the scrolling effect of brizk.com site .

    On top of what? Do you already have the markup in hand?

    > So i have to any plugin of jquery.Sowhich plugin/library should  i use?

    If you've already decided to use JQuery, the JQuery forums are the
    appropriate place for your question. If you're trying to find a
    general-purpose library that can help you achieve that effect, you can
    ask here, but please note that the sentiment here is strongly against
    most of the popular general purpose libraries. If you want to learn
    how to build that sort of effect on your own, you need to ask more
    focused questions related to those goals.

    --
    Scott

    Scott Sauyet, Jun 29, 2010
  14. swetha wrote:

    > omg...
    >
    > I want the scrolling effect of brizk.com site .
    >
    > So i have to any plugin of jquery.Sowhich plugin/library should i use?

    <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro>

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jun 29, 2010